We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes:
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our customers and website users (“you”).
- Describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website [dreamgirlstrippers.com] (our “Website”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Contact information including name, email address, location of your event, and any information relating to services in which you are inquiring (only if you voluntarily enter it in our contact form).
All information we collect is information that you voluntarily provide us in exchange and interest in obtaining information about what our company provides in Services.
All information collected by you must be complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such information provided.
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Respond to requests from customers to provide information and to provide you with services, to protect your rights, and book our services.
We may contact you via text, email, and/or phone call only if you are inquiring about our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To provide you with our Services, protect your rights, and/or fulfill business obligations, we share information, only with your consent.
We may need to process your data or share your contact information provided the following circumstances:
Third-party transfers. We may share or transfer your information collected in regards to the Services by which you are providing said information, in connection with, or during exchanges with a third party company. This is under the sole purpose of fulfilling our Services in response to your requests by which consent is given through you voluntarily providing your contact information.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To subscribe you to advertiser websites.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected or any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To notify you of updates on advertiser websites.
- To improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties goods and services that may be of interest to you, as permitted by law. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Under applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the company about our customers and users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Website improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this policy.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information listed above.